Jan 1, 2022

BIGGEST LEAP IN A LONG TIME

I thought I would write one final 2021 blog before leaping into two zero two two but clearly the leaping was more important! It really hasn't been an easy past two years for the world. 
Now here you and I are, a new slot for us in the time machine, 365 whole days to dream, look into and live a life. Talk about privledges, right?! 

Since the dream sets the pace for all else, I carve mine out with you, here and now because that power is innate. In my dream, I see a stunning rainbow giving me the hope of greatness ahead. I see more butterflies and ladybirds in the air than I can count, brightening the mood within and the aura around me, any would be distractions turn into mere faded background noise. I hear the birds chirping in melodious harmony, keeping my focus on where the positive corner is, the discovery is everything fascinating. I see a bottomless banquet of nature's way, my favourite litchis, bananas, peaches and watermelons, of course the cluck cluck animals are readying their eggs. Ooo, how have I not mentioned the refreshingly yummy minty leaves and cinnamon barks yet!! It's all there, in a beautiful grass bedded arrangement, I don't yearn for much.

 I smell freshness everywhere, undefiled air, keeping the energy nothing close to dangerous but super uphill. I shock myself with those superior yoga moves, my muscles and bones are agreeing pretty well to sculpt me into these amazingly bomb body frames. Oo la la, dreams are so valid, it's a hopeful, bright, mood lifting, focussed, positive, satisfying, nutritious and active year for me. Would you dare to dream, here and now? That's the magic portion mix that breathes life into our success. 
Amazing new year ahead to us all. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EQUALLY UNEQUAL

They call it fast food, I call it a saviour on that rare day, with a quick fix when there's nothing else to eat in the scary dark hour. ...

Now Trending!