Jun 25, 2021

THE LOCKDOWN EVOKES

#WINTERABC2021 #AFROBLOGGERSWORLD
@WINTERABC2021 @AFROBLOGGERS

Clothes have been tagged to fashion so much that many of us believe that's all there is to say about fashion.  Today is my anniversary in marriage, a whole five years married!! I believe I now pass the litmus test of being a warrior at life because it's not always a rosy pathway to walk, remember that, when your time comes. It can also be a heartwarming and fulfilling life with real companionship and the bonuses that come with it, remember that as well, when your time comes. 

My country, Uganda has been locked down again for 42 days since Mr.Rona decided to invade us more virulently. That means the way we live has had so many adjustments made, to fit for safety and survival mode. Our anniversary was not excluded from this and for the first time, we had to cook in, eat in, get creative in, stay positive in and celebrate this milestone in, no extra hands, no extra minds, no extra ideas. 

Our personalities were on the frontline today. My touch was about to be evidenced in how I was going to do my thing. I was determined that the manner in which I was going to coordinate those plates,flowers, pinecones and citrus wedges would evoke an ambience of thoughtfulness, care and butterflies in our tummies. I chose to air this in a tropical themed fashion because fashion is beyond what you wear, it is about owning your personal Midas touch. Make it your culture to stay fashionably you!!
My tropical themed lockdown anniversary table

2 comments:

  1. Mama I made itπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
    Reporting all the way from Nigeria.

    Happy wedding anniversary to you and May God continue to give His grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop, woop!!Lol.. Thank you dear and I recieve the blessing with both hands. So glad you have landed on my street!! Thank you for coming. Do come again..

    ReplyDelete

EQUALLY UNEQUAL

They call it fast food, I call it a saviour on that rare day, with a quick fix when there's nothing else to eat in the scary dark hour. ...

Now Trending!