Feb 20, 2022

EQUALLY UNEQUAL

They call it fast food, I call it a saviour on that rare day, with a quick fix when there's nothing else to eat in the scary dark hour. 

They call it unhealthy food, I call it the one that brings the yin to the yang, keeping you realist and safely tucked away from extremism.But goodness me! This should be for atleast two people! 

They call it junk food, I call it the one that opens our eyes to appreciate how golden natural nutritious food was designed to make us feel. 

The way spaghetti saved my hungry soul tonight just reminded me of how all foods are equal, don't judge them too harshly but remember too, that some foods will always be more equal than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EQUALLY UNEQUAL

They call it fast food, I call it a saviour on that rare day, with a quick fix when there's nothing else to eat in the scary dark hour. ...

Now Trending!