Oct 8, 2020

Why I am really here!

Everyday we live, we subconsciously play a choice game. You have to choose whether to be happy or the biggest pity party house. You have to choose whether to take the new day as another opportunity or just another day to get past. What you will wear, who you talk to, what you spend, whether you will brush your teeth or even eat is no one else's but your personal choice. Whether or not, you will love the consequences of those choices, is a story for another day!

Here's one choice though that is very communal in my city, the beautiful indescribable Kampala, eating in and ordering takeouts from Thee Cafe Javas! This eatery has remained everyone's darling. You know, like that cute little baby, that never grows old and never loses it's innocence, so you can always enjoy cuddling the adorable creature. 

Everyone you ask has their different reasons for the love, some will talk about their huge filling food servings, others will sway you to, value for money, timely service, consistence, reliability, great customer service, hygiene and the list doesn't seem to end. 

Here's my love story. My tellable reason, which really is low key, is they offer variety of options on their menu so it's rich and inclusive for every eating lifestyle. The real reason behind that show stealing headline though, is the little extras that come with ordering takeouts from Cafe Javas in the form of their recyclable food packs. 

Just one meal order and they come storming in, in many shapes and sizes, it makes you feel like you just got back from a shopping spree, the tiniest ones really get me. Buying a snack box for my mid-meals has now become history for me. They are super light weight and so as portable as a slim body gal! There's something about them that just appeals to the eye, maybe it's the transparency or the neat edges they have, I don't know.

Just because man never gets satisfied and Oliver Twist always wants more, I would ask for more eco-friendly material used to make the food packs but just so you know, when I make a Javas meal order, that tiny extra is the real reason why I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EQUALLY UNEQUAL

They call it fast food, I call it a saviour on that rare day, with a quick fix when there's nothing else to eat in the scary dark hour. ...

Now Trending!