Aug 15, 2021

FOR YOUR DREAMS❤️

I always envisioned and still do, a mother, holistic wellness center tagged to my name, that will eventually birth other centres across the world, where wellness is the bedrock of it all. Wellness is not favoured as needed, it's not seen as needed, instead it is taken for a luxury for people that have money to trash or for those that are not so occupied with responsibility or success, that they have plenty time to sit around and smell the roses or watch the sun go down. 

If you are not feeling and doing well, you are not whole. One with a part of them amiss, cannot perform with excellence according to his/ her life's purpose. Bringing together, all true needs of the human, both inward and outward is the ultimate responsibility. Fortunately, if you look hard enough, all that can exist. That is indeed, wellness for you. 
They say there's nothing that hasn't been done under the sun before and yet still, a concept can be made to look anew by just giving it your own touch of passion, love and time, which are all currencies of life, too critical to pass. 

A little more than a couple of years after school, dropped on me, research which i like to call discovery, attempts which I like to call experience, failures which I like to call reflection points, mistakes which I like to call lessons and now my brain child is starting to take form like an embryo breaking out into that feotus that will one day, be a legendary human, walking and bettering the face of the Earth. My journey this far has found me territory in home grown wellness products that translate into more doable health solutions. 

I stiffen up for whatever tides lie ahead this journey and no, it's not that I am a sad realist but the vision should scare you, it should be extra-ordinary, it should sparkle you up. That's the part that wakes me up each morning, to walk an extra step forward to that realisation. Stay refreshed on your dreams like the ever fresh minty herb🍀...

It will get hard sometimes but always remember to wake up and show up for your dreams. I am routing for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EQUALLY UNEQUAL

They call it fast food, I call it a saviour on that rare day, with a quick fix when there's nothing else to eat in the scary dark hour. ...

Now Trending!