Feb 21, 2020

Super belle

People of long o'clock were really one of a kind! Doing wonders with almost no machine help but hands to make it all follow through. I wonder what makes it to your bucket list of kitchen and food experiences but on my end, I have always wanted to winnow and winnow right, just like that village belle, with that large woven tray, effortlessly working with the wind and ridding all chaff from whatever is being yearned for. 



She just seems like this super chic, all hands on deck, using a magic power to get things done, even her African print crop top and barely knee high skirt look like her super hero costume. I have tried countless times to winnow behind closed doors and miserably lost all my food on that tray to the ground. Winners don't give up though so, on this end, maybe I will need to grab myself that African print costume and I will suddenly make it to the avengers team as the winnower!  As they say, new results will need new approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EQUALLY UNEQUAL

They call it fast food, I call it a saviour on that rare day, with a quick fix when there's nothing else to eat in the scary dark hour. ...

Now Trending!