Feb 20, 2020

How is your flavour?

The moment eating some foods gives you, is just delightful! Everyone with their own food love of their life and a personal style for eating it,  just so, the taste sinks in deep. If this style is tampered with, its just not the same.
Eating that chicken drumstick with a fork and knife is just not the same as holding its boniest end in that firm grip and devouring it. Eating fish with a fork and knife is just not the same as when pinching its flesh to fill the tips of those fingers, giving you a nice biteful of that tender flesh. 



 Now, eating watermelon, good people!, takes me to a whole other sweet place.  If I don't eat it somewhere outside or while standing over or near the rubbish can so that after that big bite, I can quickly eject the seeds from my mouth, straight to the bin or ground, then I don't catch it's signal very well. If I am not able to hold the size of its slice with both my hands, then it's not even a watermelon. If my mouth is not getting covered in watermelon juice as I eat it, then I feel like I am being robbed. I guess, for the food loves of our lives, its most about the preparation of the whole situation that brings out that flavour. So do I enjoy eating that little diced watermelon in the restaurant? No please, I will pass but I am so buying the whole thing, on my way home and doing it the proper justice it deserves. What's your flavour? Or rather, how is your flavour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

EQUALLY UNEQUAL

They call it fast food, I call it a saviour on that rare day, with a quick fix when there's nothing else to eat in the scary dark hour. ...

Now Trending!