Jun 11, 2021

LIGHT OF THE DRAIN..

#WINTERABC2021 @WINTERABC2021
#AFROBLOGGERS @AFROBLOGGERS

Not being much of a writer until super recently, I never understood when people who were fascinated with penning their minds would complain of a writer's block or a lack of inspiration to write. When I decided to join the "blog everyday for a month challenge" by the Afrobloggers, I thought it was something I would handle just like everything else in my life.

I now sit here on day 5 of this challenge, with no interest to write or focus today and it's "Furahiday" to make matters worse!  I feel there's is alot I believe in and can advocate for but all the reasons for advocacy seem blurry right now, I can't see even one. So basically, I am writing to you today about not wanting to write. 

I realise that when you do not want to do something that you really should, is when it counts the most. That's when it makes all the difference that despite the block, you pushed your way through, letting your fight, take you on a flight to success land. What if our stories were always so swift, would there be any lessons to learn? Would they be any thrilling to listen to? Would the journey even matter as much?
Whatever is stampeding you right now, whatever you are going through that might be such a weight, if you look closely, you'll see that that's just another opportunity to make your story legendary! Don't give in, dear one. And there's the light in my not wanting to write today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EQUALLY UNEQUAL

They call it fast food, I call it a saviour on that rare day, with a quick fix when there's nothing else to eat in the scary dark hour. ...

Now Trending!